Information on data processing
Headquarters: Largo Cacciari, 1/b – 43122 Parma
Share capital: 1.000.000,00 € i.v.
Tax code and VAT number: 00489920348
Sarce Spa (“the Owner”) is a company operating in the Information Technology area.
This Notice is intended to inform the user about the processing of personal data concerning him.
Sarce, in line with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”) and the national implementing legislation, intends to guarantee the privacy and security of the personal data of each visitor in accordance with the provisions of this Information Notice.
This information is intended as information pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR.
Type of data processed
The website offers informative and sometimes interactive content. While browsing the sites, Sarce can, therefore, acquire information about the visitor, in the following ways:
• Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes: IP addresses, the type of browser used, the operating system, the domain name and the addresses of websites from which access was made, information on the pages visited by users within of the site, the access time, the permanence on the single page, the analysis of the internal path and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
• Additional data categories
This is all those personal data provided by the visitor through the site, for example, registering and / or accessing a reserved area and / or a service and / or participating in one of the initiatives launched by Sarce alone or in partnership with subjects third parties, by writing to a Sarce email address to request information or by calling one of our toll-free numbers to have direct contact with the customer service.
Purpose of the processing
Provide the good and / or service requested by the user, manage the contracts concluded by the user, carry out the related administrative, accounting, tax and legal obligations, as well as fulfill the requests made by the user.
Detect your experience of using our platforms, the products and services we offer and ensure the proper functioning of the web pages and their contents.
Send commercial communications relating to promotions and / or offers for which you may be entitled to benefit, in the interest of the Owner or other Sarce companies.
The treatments put in place for these purposes are necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations and do not require a specific consent from the interested party.
The treatments put in place for these purposes are based on a legitimate interest of the owner.
The treatments put in place for these purposes are carried out with the specific consent provided by the user, except for commercial communications relating to products and/or services similar to those already purchased and/or signed by the user for which the processing is based on a legitimate interest of the owner.
The treatments put in place for these purposes are carried out with the specific consent provided by the user, except for an analysis of elementary information relating to his consumption preferences.
Circulation of data
Subject to your consent, your data may be disclosed to third-party companies operating for commercial and / or promotional purposes.
Data transfer outside the EU
According to the art. 43 of the Privacy Code and of the art. 44 of the GDPR, Sarce could transfer your personal data to Third Parties located in States not belonging to the European Union or to the European Economic Area.
In this circumstance, Sarce ensures the adoption of adequate guarantees (such as the signing of standard contractual clauses approved by the EU Commission) with the foreign company receiving the data; these clauses guarantee a level of data protection corresponding to that established by European legislation.
The roles and responsibilities in the field of privacy
Your personal data is processed by Sarce, as Data Controller.
More detailed information on the names of Data Processors may be requested by sending an email to the following address: [email protected]
Data processing methods
The processing of personal data is mainly carried out using electronic procedures and supports (DB, CRM platforms, etc.) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, non-excessiveness and relevance required by current privacy legislation.
Redirects to external sites
The website can use the c.d. social plug-in. Social plug-ins are special tools that allow you to incorporate the social network’s features directly into the website (eg the “like” function on Facebook).
All social plug-ins on the site are marked by the respective logo owned by the social network platform (eg Facebook, Google, Twitter, Linkedin).
When you visit a page on our site and interact with the plug-in (eg by clicking the “Like” button) or decide to leave a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from the browser directly to the social network platform and memorized from this.
Connection to/from third party sites
From this website it is possible to connect, via special links, to other websites, or it is possible to connect to our website from third-party websites.
The Owner declines any responsibility regarding the possible request and/or release of personal data to third party sites and in order to manage the authentication credentials provided by third parties.
We inform you that the data relating to the navigation logs, if recorded, will be kept by the Data Controller for a period of 3 months.
We also inform you that the data you provide will be processed for the entire duration of the existing contractual relationship between us and further preserved exclusively for the period provided for the fulfillment of legal obligations, provided that it is not necessary to keep them further for defend or enforce a right or to fulfill any further legal obligations or orders of the Authorities.
Rights of interested parties
The parties to whom the aforementioned personal data refer (c.d. “concerned”) have the right to exercise their rights in the manner and within the limits provided for by the current privacy legislation.
In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to ask Sarce:
• access: you can request confirmation that your data is being processed, as well as more clarifications about the information in this Notice, as well as receiving the data, within the limits of reason;
• the rectification: may request to rectify or supplement the data that you provided or in our possession, if inaccurate;
• cancellation: may request that your data acquired or processed by Sarce be deleted, if they are no longer necessary for our purposes or where there are no disputes or disputes in progress, in the event of revocation of the consent or its opposition to the processing, in case of unlawful processing, or where there is a legal obligation to cancel;
• the limitation: may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, when one of the conditions referred to in art. 18 of the GDPR; in this case, your data will not be processed, except for storage, without your consent except for what is stated in the same article in paragraph 2.
• the opposition: may at any time object to the processing of its data on the basis of our legitimate interest, unless there are our legitimate reasons for proceeding with processing that prevail over yours, for example for the exercise or our defense in judicial seat; its opposition will always and in any case prevail over our legitimate interest in processing your data for marketing purposes;
• portability: can request to receive your data, or have it transmitted to another owner indicated by you, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device.
Furthermore, pursuant to art. 7, par. 3, GDPR, we inform you that you can exercise your right to revoke your consent at any time, without jeopardizing the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given previously.
Finally, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Control Authority, which in Italy is the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.
To exercise these rights, report problems or ask for clarification on the processing of personal data, you can send an email to [email protected]
Changes to the Information
The possible entry into force of new sector regulations, as well as the constant examination and updating of services to the user, could entail the need to modify the methods and terms described in this Statement. It is therefore possible that this document will change over time. We therefore invite you to consult this page periodically.
We will publish any changes to this Policy on this page and, if the changes are relevant, we will notify you with a more visible notification.
The previous versions of this Notice will, in any case, be archived to allow consultation.
What are cookies?
Cookies are packets of information sent by a web server (eg the site) to the user’s Internet browser, the latter automatically stored on the computer and automatically sent back to the server each time the site is accessed.
By default, almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies.
Typically cookies can be installed:
• directly by the owner and / or manager of the website (so-called first-party cookies);
• by managers outside the website visited by the user (c.d. third-party cookies). Unless otherwise specified, please note that these cookies fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the same manager. Further information on privacy and their use can be found directly on the websites of the respective operators.
This website may use, also in combination with each other, the following types of cookies classified according to the indications of the Privacy Guarantor and of Opinions issued within the European framework by the Working Group pursuant to art. 29 of the GDPR:
• Session, are cookies that are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and are deleted when the browser is closed, they are strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site without resorting to other IT techniques potentially prejudicial to the privacy of users’ browsing.
• Persistent cookies are stored on the computer’s hard drive until they expire or are canceled by users / visitors. Through persistent cookies, visitors who access the site (or any other users using the same computer) are automatically recognized at each visit. Visitors can set the computer’s browser to accept / reject all cookies or display a warning whenever a cookie is proposed, in order to evaluate whether to accept it or not. The user can, however, modify the default configuration and disable cookies (ie block them definitively), setting the highest level of protection.
• Technicians, are the cookies used to authenticate, to take advantage of multimedia contents such as flash player or to allow the choice of the navigation language. In general it is therefore not necessary to acquire the prior and informed consent of the user. This also includes cookies used to statistically analyze accesses / visits to the site only if used exclusively for statistical purposes and by collecting information in aggregate form.
• Non-technical, they are all cookies used for profiling and marketing purposes. Their use on the users’ terminals is forbidden if they have not been properly informed before and have not given a valid consent in this respect according to the opt-in technique. These types of cookies are, in turn, groupable according to the functions they perform in:
• Analitycs. they are cookies used to collect and analyze statistical information on accesses / visits to the website. In some cases, associated with other information such as credentials entered for access to restricted areas (your e-mail address and password), they can be used to profile the user (personal habits, sites visited, content downloaded, types of interactions carried out etc.).
• Widgets, all the graphic components of a user interface of a program fall into this category, which aims to facilitate the user in interacting with the program itself. For example:
Cookies on the Sarce websites
Technical cookies that do not require consent
Sarce will install on its device and, in particular, in its browser or let third parties install some cookies that are necessary for us to acquire or have our partners acquire statistical information in anonymous and aggregate form related to its navigation on the pages of the sites. In particular, these are cookies related to the following statistical analysis services:
Cookies for which consent is required
Furthermore, if you give your consent through one of the simplified procedures described in the information presented at the time of your first access to a Sarce site or by following the instructions below, Sarce may install and / or let the third-party companies install below indicated, additional cookies, cd profiling, for which he can choose to modify or revoke the consent given in whole or in part.
For the processing of personal data which, subject to your consent, third-party companies known to Sarce may be implemented through cookies, click on the links below for the provision or non-provision of consent by following the relative indications, after having read the various information:
Through Sarce’s websites, Facebook, if you give your consent, may process your personal data to allow you a browsing experience enriched by features and social network services https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
Through Sarce’s websites, Twitter, if you give its consent, may process your personal data to allow it a browsing experience enriched by social network features and services https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso -Of-cookies-and-the-other-technologies-such-as-part-of-twitter
Through Sarce’s websites, Google, if you give its consent, may process your personal data to allow you a browsing experience enriched by social network features and services https://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/policies / privacy /
Through Sarce’s websites, Linkedin, if you give its consent, may process your personal data to allow you a browsing experience enriched by social network features and services http://it.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
These cookies are used to personalize the sending of information and advertising communications, depending on the interests of the user. Some common uses of cookies include the selection of advertising based on what is relevant to a user according to the information taken from their visits to this and other sites and the possibility of avoiding the display of ads that the user has already seen.
Sarce websites have activated Google’s advertising functions.
The activation of these advertising features allows Google to collect traffic data through Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, in addition to data collected through a standard Google Analytics implementation. Sarce’s sites collect and use data from advertising based on Google’s interests or data on third-party audiences (eg age, sex and interests) of Google Analytics and Google Analytics features implemented based on display advertising ( eg remarketing, reports on demographic data and on the interests of Google Analytics) only for statistical and public analysis purposes. The data is collected and aggregated anonymously using proprietary or third-party software (eg Google Analytics). Sarce’s websites and third-party providers, including Google, use both proprietary cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies to inform, optimize and publish announcements based on users’ previous visits to Sarce’s sites.
You can disable Google Analytics for display advertising and customize Google Display Network ads in the following ways:
• Using the Ad Settings: https://www.google.it/settings/ads
• Through the components currently available for the deactivation of Google Analytics for the Web: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
This website currently uses the Google AdWords remarketing feature which includes the installation of an html code within all the pages of the website. In this way, users who land on the website can, once they leave the site, view Sarce’s banners and advertisements on other websites on the net. This code will not allow those who manage the remarketing campaign, nor those who install the html code necessary to activate the remarketing function.
They are used to “fill the cart” in online purchases; authentication cookies; customization cookies (for example for choosing the navigation language) etc .;
On some pages there are interactive maps provided by Google, which may install cookies to collect information and preferences related to this service.
How to disable cookies through browser configuration
If you wish, you can also manage cookies directly through your browser settings. However, deleting the cookies from the browser may remove the preferences you have set for Sarce’s sites, so it would be advisable that you periodically visit this page to re-check your preferences.
For more information and support, you can also visit the help page specific to the web browser you are using: